Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Turkey!

I was up at 5:30 am this morning with Craig, I just couldn't fall back to sleep. I had to be up by 6:30 anyway to take the car into the shop....and I was supposed to wait there.

All. Freaking. Day.


Luckily the guy at the shop took pity on me, and drove me home....I was less then 10 minutes away anyway. I had brought this pattern with me to the shop hoping to keep myself busy, so I thought I'd still do it. The turkey pattern is from Bittersweet Blog.It was pretty easy, and took me about 3 hours, but that was stopping for a quick lunch, email checks etc.


I'm having a lot of problems with photobucket and blogger, so hopefully this picture doesn't look distorted like they have been. You can always check my pictures out on Flickr though!
amigurumi, crochet, turkey, thanksgiving


I was going to start on some stuff for a new Christmas swap I'm in, but I think I need a little nap first :)

No comments: