Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pink Ninja Turtle Beanie

I just wanted to share a custom ordered Ninja Turtle beanie...a pink one! I really love the green and pink color combination, it reminds me of a watermelon. She needed it shipped ASAP since it was for a birthday present, so I only took a really quick picture....but I swear everything is nice and even on both sides :) I should of taken a picture of it on a balloon so you can see what it looks like on, but ahhh timing.



Tonight for dinner is pulled pork, I hope it turns out ok! I cannot imagine how these ingredients taste together, but we'll see....if it's gross we could always grill up some burgers haha.

6 comments:

Candice said...

That is so cute!

Amoena said...

I added your blog to my blogroll. I'm pretty sure that you don't mind :P

Cute TMNT hat, by the way!

Unknown said...

oh no!!! that's too adorable. :) how the heck do you do it? lol

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone :D

Little Lovables said...

I want this, if I EVER have a baby girl!!

tokyobunnie said...

this is amazing!