Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cupcake Beanie

I finally finished my cupcake beanie pattern! It took a little longer then I thought it would since it's crochet from the bottom up. Now that I've made one...it will be a breeze to make more. I want to make a blue one with a dark brown bottom...I think that would look cool. I wonder if Craig would let me put it on the baby haha. It's blue, that's a boy color :P





I was supposed to go to the store earlier to get the ingredients for truffles, but I spent way to long finishing this oops. I still have time, but I really wanted to start them earlier since you have to let them refrigerate for a few hours before you finish. I better be off then! :)

9 comments:

Candice said...

That is adorable!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! :D

Anonymous said...

I was going to say it was adorable, too, hehe. You need to try to add some sprinkles to the top part ^___^

I bet you sell a lot of these.

Unknown said...

I totally agree it needs sprinkles or something :D

Sharkzfan said...

Why do you have to refrigerate beanies?

Anonymous said...

hi! I loveeeee this. sooo cute. do you make them in adult sizes? I'm so interested in buying one.. let me know.

charming_melinda@hotmail.com

amy is the party said...

Love it! I'm learning to crochet now so hopefully I get good enough that I can buy the pattern and give it a try!

Unknown said...

Yay another crocheter! Once you get the basics down crocheting is super easy...and fast. If you have any questions feel free to email me :)

Rima said...

Cute cute cupcake! Thanks for visiting my blog, and lets be in touch!