Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Etsy Purchases

I've mainly bought crochet patterns on Etsy, but I have a soft spot for earrings...and here are a few that I have bought :)

These are the first things I ever bought on Etsy, waaay back in 2006! They are just cute little starfish beads and pearls...but they are adorable. I dont think the seller is active anymore, but they are made by EclecticaFinch.



Here are two pairs I just received from Beaded Iris. I LOVE all her jewelry, I'd buy it all if I could! My favorite out of the two pairs are probably the one's with the palm fans and tiny bell flowers.



I've only participated in one Etsy Sneak Attack but here are the earrings I received. They are nice and casual and can go with anything :) They are made by Sandra and Dan.



These aren't earrings, but I desperately needed some stitch markers! So I went on a hunt to find super cute clay ones....and I found Kishcrafts! Now I don't have to use a safety pin as a stitch marker, it always ended up catching on my yarn.



I've also finished all 40 clay peapods for the baby shower, all they need are magnets on the back now. I'm also working on a new shrug pattern which should be done in the next few days! :)

2 comments:

Candice said...

Those are great! I love so many earring I see on etsy but I can't wear them. I like clip ons though!

Unknown said...

You've got great taste in earrings! :D And I love food made into other items like charms! Hehe, maybe it's just cuz I love food in general.