Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cupcake Hat Picture

Here is a picture of Ethan modeling the cupcake hat, he's almost 5 months old already!






I'm a little behind on beanies right now, I sold a lot in August so I'm still trying to catch up. That and the fact that I got married and went on vacation! It was a small super casual wedding at a lake, but it was absolutely perfect. We had all family with a couple of friends, barbecue and a yummy cake.



As soon as I'm caught up in beanies, I will finish my Murloc and Batman beanie patterns...and hopefully finally get my old beer bottle patterns up! I would also love to have some finished amigurumi's for sale, like special rum bottles that are very decorated. More collectible, less toy.

Beach Bunny Designs was not what I had set out to name my business, it just kind of happened that way. I've been thinking of renaming it to something with "...stitches" in it. An example would be "Starfish Stitches" or something of that sort. We'll see, I'll keep thinking about it and see what I can come up with.

2 comments:

Rima said...

Oh my God! How cute is that he in that cupcake hat! I need to make that hat!

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

I am unable to handle the extreme cuteness of that HAT....

EEEEEE!!!

PS...You're cute, too. Congratulations!!

:D